Bass provides energy to music, making it cheerful and vibrant. But, on the other hand, bass makes the music seem flat and uninteresting. The Bass Booster for PC optimizes your audio experience and guarantees proper audio settings. Windows 10 has an in-built function for modifying boost settings, but if you like, you may also pick a specialist bass booster software for improved results. Here we have gathered a list of some of the best Windows PC bass boosters that are particularly made to meet your demands.
The Best Bass Booster Software For Windows PC
Whether playing your favorite music or games or watching movies online, this below-listed bass boosting software will allow you to modify and alter the bass setting according to your preference.
1. Windows Media Player
The Windows Media Player is one of the most devoted music player software built with Windows PC. The music player can play video and audio of multiple formats like WMV, ASF, WMA, AAC, AVI, and more. It is a powerful app for boosting the bass levels of both audio and video files. The app is really simple to use and might be a great option for users who need to be tech-savvy. Also, it has a simple user interface for beginners and does not freeze or crash.
- It features a capability that lets the users burn DVDs and CDs.
- It lets you easily make and add great music mixes to your music collection.
- It allows you to pick the file type.
- The latest version comes with a new icon called Music Services, allowing users to access numerous online music services.
- An easy Search option allows users to quickly and easily explore various files.
VLC Media Player is a powerful and popular multimedia player on the Windows operating system. It is a free and open source media player software for playing videos and audio files of various types on a Windows PC. The app may also add audio and video effects to the currently playing video or audio file. The user can also easily see a ten band equalizer in the filter and effects menu, allowing them to increase the bass levels of video and audio files easily.
- Supports many streaming protocols and the majority of multimedia files.
- Player for multimedia that is both portable and simple to use.
- Excellent compatibility with all popular formats, including AVI, WMV, MP3, AAc, and MP4.
- The equalizer offers settings for pop, full bass, jazz, and other genres.
3. Boom 3D
One of the top-rated PC bass boosters is Boom 3D. Employ the software to get highly customized results. It is an award-winning program that works flawlessly on iOS and Windows platforms.
- It may completely transform your audio experience with only a few tweaks and alterations.
- Boom 3D supports spatial sound augmentation and 3D surround sound.
- It is the best suitable pro-audio enhancing tool for home theatres and gaming.
- Its sophisticated bass boosting skills can add more bass to your music composition.
- Control the audio output of specific apps using its app volume controller function.
4. Equalizer APO
Pick the Equalizer APO software if the above bass booster software does not meet your requirements. The tool has an easy-to-use interface and simple modifying features to improve song performance. A key thing to note while using the Equalizer APO is that it is necessary to reboot your device after installation. You should additionally activate the EQ APO on your playback device.
- It doesn’t place an undue burden on your device resources.
- Equalizer APO offers a variety of filters and can easily sync with your device.
- It uses the VST plugin.
- It can sync with various interactive apps because of its low latency.
- Equalizer APO is powered with a graphical Interface.
5. SM Player
SM Player is the best bass booster with the most audio and video formats. It has several built-in codecs and offers cutting-edge features, including an audio filter, video filter, video equalizer, change of playing speed, etc. In addition, this media player is easy to install and use. SM Player is undoubtedly one of the best free bass boosters available today if you’re seeking a bass booster to help you with extra duties.
- SM Player comes with several codecs and provides you the luxury of enjoying a plethora of audio and video formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG, and MOV.
- It delivers a substantial bass boost and supports subtitles.
- In addition to English, you may use this software in other languages, including French, German, Spanish, Russian, and Italian.
- Easy to install and use, this media player software. It is free and open source.
6. Bass Treble Booster
Following on our list of bass boosters for PC is this wonderful tool with class-apart operating. To improve the sound quality and adjust the frequency to the appropriate level, use it to alter and apply various parameters.
- It is packed with 15 distinct frequency settings.
- Use it to alter frequencies between 30 and 19 KHz.
- With it, you can easily convert audio files using its unique presets, add bass settings, and adjust the volume of your files.
- Its drag-and-drop functionality makes using it simple.
- Convert your audio within seconds with its high-end batch conversion capabilities.
7. Bongiovi DPS
Are you seeking efficient bass booster software that may enhance your audio experience? Then try Bongiovi DPS. Add a customized sense to your music and change how it sounds.
- The tool offers an easy method to repair, improve, and optimize the audio sound equalizer.
- With 120 calibration points and customizable spatial upgrades, its functionality is boosted.
- Internet apps like FaceTime, Skype, and others are fully supported.
- It is renowned for offering real-time, lossless sound changes.
8. Clementine Music Player
With Clementine Music Player, a great bass booster software, you can quickly use and adjust all levels. You may easily play music from cloud storage services with this software. The software has a simple user interface; you can easily search for and add new audio files with this software. The software enables you to boost bass easily at any level. Well, all the files added to the software are visible on the main screen.
- It supports all the main storage websites, online platforms, and other websites.
- The software offers more than ten frequency ranges that may be changed for the best sound quality.
- In this bass booster software, all popular audio formats are supported.
- The software allows users to increase the frequency spectrum to 60 Hz for free.
9. GOM Player
You may use GOM Player on a Windows PC as an excellent bass booster software. This free software offers features similar to those of a pro and is easy to use. With the software, you may easily change and boost bass as per demands. It offers features like support for VR video, a GOM remote, a video player, a subtitle finder, and many more.
- Everyone may become accustomed to the software because it is easy to use.
- It supports all the main video formats.
- With this bass booster, you may easily complete several different jobs.
- There are no additional fees or subscription costs.
10. FX Sound
Are you searching for a premium PC media software accessory? Then, FX may be the solution to all of your problems. So pick it today to improve the audio output of sound players like Spotify, iTunes, etc., in real-time.
- For Windows 10, a free yet powerful bass booster.
- Any traces of audio compression may be easily removed.
- It is jam-packed with options to adjust the ambiance, deep bass, and upper bass.
- Improve the audio tracks with poor and mediocre quality.
- One major function is HD music optimization.
- 7.1 surround sound is supported.
- It can double the audio piece’s bass and boost volume.
- FX Sound gives additional clarity to your music.
A bass boosting software that you might pick is Audacity, an open source and feature-rich tool. It is a free tool packed with various audio editing features that may help you enhance the audio quality of your device. For example, using Audacity, you may improve the audio quality by adjusting the echo, pitch, speed, and treble in addition to the appropriate bass adjustment.
- It enables you to add effects to only a portion of your audio composition.
- It is a free tool.
- You may also immediately record and playback your favorite audio piece using Audacity.
- This multi-track audio editor is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
It is one of the best bass boosters that you can use. We have maintained this software since it works on systems and offers an additional bass boost. Whether you use the built-in software or a third-party program, the software may boost up to 18.06 dB. This software is offered for free, which is its best feature. You can download and install this software for the best music listening experience. It offers various sound effects, including VIPER XBass, 3D Surround, Compressor, Equalizer, and many more.
- The software offers a very clean and easy-to-use interface.
- It works to boost system levels with all audio players.
- It offers several audio options that benefit you when playing audio.
- The user may boost the levels to 18 dB by using the software.
13. POT Player
The POT player is the next item on our list of the best bass booster software. You may use this free video/ audio player for a bass boost. It supports all audio and video formats, so you can easily add and edit the file as required. In addition, it offers many more features, including playback and subtitles. Some of the important features of this software are provided below; you may check it for comprehensive details.
- Everyone may easily adjust to the user interface because it is simple.
- As it supports both audio and video files, you may easily import them.
- For the convenience of the users, it offers online streaming features.
- Free-to-use software with excellent features.
14. Moo0 Audio Effect
Moo0 Audio Effect is our next pick for feature-rich bass boosting software. It is a free tool with a simple UI. Its efficient operation enables you to make appropriate volume, pitch, and voice tweaks and adjust the bass of your audio composition.
- It can easily support bass boost up to level 10.
- You may adjust the pitch of your audio volume.
- With its voice boost feature, you can easily add extra power to a singer’s volume.
- It supports the MP3 and WAV file types.
- You can use it to change the Male voice to a Female voice and vice-versa with three levels of modifications.
- You may adjust the speed of your audio without changing its pitch.
15. All Player
The following Bass Booster software is All Player. To enhance audio and video files, use the Bass booster. First, scan media files using the File Explorer offered by the tool. Then, drag and drop the necessary files into the Bass booster to start playing them. Various presets are available to boost your audio files, including Classical, Dancing, Flat, Treble, etc.
- Enhance Your Video or Audio Playlist Experience.
- Subtitles in several languages.
- Online radio is a playable option.
- From the accessible library, search and play movies.
- Add a password to restrict access to your video or audio files, giving parents control.
For every audio piece, a clean, sharp sound is essential. Therefore, the built-in bass booster in Windows should operate better. In addition, you want specialized software for bass boosting that can easily make real-time modifications, add additional bass to your audio, and enhance your entire experience. In light of this, we propose you employ the bass boosters outlined in this piece to make your music more cheerful and dynamic.
Leave a Reply