4. On the following screen, select How do I permanently delete my account.
5. On the following screen, click the Let Us Know link.
6. Finally, press the Delete My Account button.
To permanently delete your Facebook account, enter your Facebook account password, type the Captcha, and click OK.
What Happens Once You Delete Your Facebook Account?
According to Facebook, deleting a Facebook account results in the following consequences:
1. You will be unable to reclaim access to your deleted Facebook account.
2. Deleting your Facebook account does not remove your messages from friends’ accounts. Your friends and contacts can still view deleted messages through their Facebook accounts.
3. Facebook may take up to 90 days to delete all of your information, including photos, status updates, and other data stored in backup systems. While Facebook is deleting your account, this information will be inaccessible to others.
4. For technical reasons, Facebook may continue to store specific data (such as your log records) in its database. According to Facebook, such retained data will not contain any personally identifiable information.