Suppose you just created a Snapchat account and are curious to know how it works? What exciting stuff can you do on this famous Social media platform? Aside from looking for your friends and loved ones using their Username or Number. Now, we explain to you how to Find Someone On Snapchat Without A Username or Number.
Some simplest ways to find and add Snapchat users are to type in the Snapchat username and add them to your list. But, if you do not know your friend’s Snapchat username, then what? Staring, what will you do? There are excellent tricks available using which you can easily Find Someone On Snapchat Without A Username.
The article aims towards that, and here we enlist tips and tricks to find your friends without a number or username.
Well, Find and Add Someone on Snapchat Without a Number or Username on Android & iPhone.
1. Find Snapchat User with Snapcode:
Viewing for friends on Snapchat is a cakewalk if you have their Snapcode. Only you need to do is scan Snapcode using the Snapchat app, and you are good to go.
Follow these steps provided below to find friends using Snapcode:
- To find Snapchat friends, ask them their Snapcode and save them to the Camera Roll images.
- So, Post this, launch Snapchat on your mobile device and navigate to your profile page.
- Hereabouts click on the Add Friends option.
- On the Add Friend page, tap on the browse option present on the extreme right corner of the browse option.
- Now, choose a friend’s Snapcode from camera roll images and add them to your Snapchat friends list.
2. Find Snapchat Friends Nearby:
There is another method to Find Someone On Snapchat Without A Username and Snapcode. Using the “Find Nearby” feature of Snapchat, one can discover Snapchat Friends nearby.
So, Before proceeding to the steps, make sure that your friends have the “Find Nearby” option enabled. Well, Listed below are the steps to add your friends using the Find nearby option:
- Now, Launch the Snapchat app on your mobile device.
- Select the “Add Nearby” option. As far as you click on Add Nearby, Snapchat will look for your Snapchat friends. You can now add them as per your wish.
3. Find Snapchat Users with Search:
Another simple way to Find Someone On Snapchat Without A Username is to look for them using their names. So, follow the simple steps below to find Snapchat friends and have them on your friend’s list.
- Launch Snapchat on your smartphone.
- Tap on the option Adds by Username.
- Then, type in your friend’s name in the search box. Suppose Snapchat finds anyone with the same username, you will be represented with a list of them.
- Please search for your friend in the suggested list and add them as your friends on Snapchat.
Also, Check :
- Audio Recording Software
- Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Can’t Take Screenshot Due To Security Policy
Did you find these tips to Find Someone On Snapchat Without A Username easy? Well, I am sure you will now be able to look for your dear ones even if you do not know their username. Well, Do leave your feedback in the comments section if you face any problems.