How can I remove a watermark from the photo? What tool should I utilize to do so? We’re here to guide you about that! Honestly, there can be countless watermark removers out there, and it can be difficult to find the best one for you. Fortunately for you, we’ve handpicked four free and paid tools and methods that will help you in removing watermarks for your video.
Without further ado, let’s not waste any more time and get straight into the ideal watermark removing methods for you.
Part 1. Two Paid Methods to Remove Watermark from Image
To begin, let’s start with the two most preferable paid methods to remove the watermark from images. For your aid, we’ve closely analyzed the many paid watermark remover tools and handpicked these two from the lot. Take a look!
Method One: Using HitPaw Watermark Remover to Remove Watermark from Images
When you want to remove a watermark from the photo, you need to ensure that you use the best available tool to do so. For this reason, we recommend you to use HitPaw Watermark Remover. HitPaw Watermark Remover is the ideal tool for removing watermarks from photos as well as videos. Popularly known for its highly intuitive user interface, HitPaw will ensure that you get the watermarks from your images removed with ease. Furthermore, the overall process of removing watermarks using HitPaw Watermark Remover is incredibly simple, thanks to the user-friendliness of the software.
Below are proper steps accompanied by corresponding picture guides to ensure that you don’t encounter any inconvenience during the process.
- First, launch your web browser & go to the HitPaw Watermark Remover. This link will take you straight to HitPaw’s official site, from where you’ll be able to download the watermark remover software.
- Once you’re on the desired site, scroll down and hit “Try It Free” to begin downloading the HitPaw Watermark Remover. Wait for the download to complete. Afterward, tap on the downloaded file and hit “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Next, launch the HitPaw Watermark Remover by double-tapping its icon from your desktop.
- Hit “Choose File” and select the image with the watermark that you want to remove. After the image has been imported, identify the watermark. Next, click, hold, and drag to cover the entire area of the image, which is covered by the watermark. Hit “Remove Now,” and the watermark will disappear.
- For the last step, hit “Export.” If you’ve purchased the product, then the export menu will appear. Otherwise, you’ll be asked to buy the full version of the software. Select “Open Folder” to identify the destination of the image.
Method Two: Using Adobe Photoshop to Remove Watermark from Pictures
Another great method to remove the watermark from the photo is with the help of Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is known to be one of the most developed and popular photo editing tools. These steps below will be walk you through the complete process of removing a watermark using Adobe Photoshop.
- First, you must open the image in Adobe Photoshop for which you want to remove the watermark.
- On your keyboard, press W to select the Magic Wand Tool. Utilize the Magic Wand Tool to select the watermark on your image.
- Now, from the top-menu, hit ‘Select,’ go to ‘Modify,’ and hit ‘Expand’ and expand by 5 pixels. Next, hit ok.’
- Lastly, select ‘Edit’ from the top menu and hit ‘Content-Aware Fill.’ The watermark will automatically be removed. Afterward, you can save the image by going to ‘File,’ selecting ‘Save,’ and hit ‘Save’ once again.
HitPaw Watermark Remover VS Adobe Photoshop
When comparing the watermark remover features for these two tools, there are several factors that have to be brought into consideration. For starters, the process of removing watermarks with Photoshop is much more complex than doing the same in HitPaw Watermark Remover. If we talk about price, Adobe Photoshop can be bought at a price of $20.99 per month. On the other hand, HitPaw Watermark Remover can be obtained at an affordable price of $3.99 monthly, $6.99 quarterly, or $8.99 yearly. Furthermore, HitPaw offers different modes of watermark removal with unique effects.
To conclude, HitPaw Watermark Remover easily emerges on top as the best and most professional watermark remover.
Part 2. How to Remove Watermark from Photo with Free Methods
Now, let’s take a look at two of the best methods to remove watermark images instantly and with little effort.
Method One: Using Pixlr to Remove Watermark from Images
Pixlr is another free web-based photo editor that you can use to remove watermarks from your images. Pixlr is rather easy to use and is an ideal option for both beginner and professional photo editors. Since this is a web-based tool; therefore, you don’t need to download any software to use Pixlr.
The steps below illustrate how you can remove the watermark from your images online with Pixlr.
- Go to Pixlr online editor using your web browser.
- Select ‘Open Image’ and select the image for which the watermark is to be removed.
- Select the ‘Retouch’ icon from the side menu bar and select the ‘Clone Stamp’ tool. Next, tap on the watermark and drag your mouse to erase the watermark.
- To finalize the changes, press ‘Save,’ select the desired quality, and hit ‘Download.’
Method Two: Using Fixthephoto to Remove Watermark from Pictures
Similar to Pixlr, Fixthephoto is another web-based photo editor that allows you to remove watermark images. You can use this tool to remove watermarks from your images as well as for basic photo editing. The steps below illustrate how you can remove watermarks from images using Fixthephoto.
- Go to Fixthephoto Watermark Online from your browser. Select ‘File’ from the top menu and hit ‘Open.’ Select the image that you want to edit.
- Select the spot Healing Brush’ tool and highlight the watermarked area.
- To finalize the changes, go to ‘File,’ select ‘Save,’ and choose the format in which you want to export the file.
Pixlr VS Adobe Fixthephoto
When comparing these two watermark remover software, the main focus areas are easy to use and the features. It can be easily inferred that Pixlr provides users a more user-friendly interface that can be fun working around. On the other hand, few individuals might find Fixthephoto somewhat difficult to use. When considering the number of features that each software offers, it is rather obvious that Pixlr takes the win. Among the two, Pixlr is definitely the more convenient, efficient, and fun tool to use!
When downloading images from the internet, it’s important that you understand how to remove watermarks from pictures. Thanks to today’s guide, you have a complete understanding of some of the best watermark removers out there. In my opinion, if you’re looking for a long-term watermark remover that is easy to use and offers quality services, then HitPaw Watermark Remover is definitely the right tool for you!
Leave a Reply