In the world of today, filters and edited photos are all the rage. It comes to the rescue for either not feeling comfortable in their skin or love to enhance their features by making slight changes by editing their pictures. If you are Looking Free Photo Editor Apps to Enhance Your Photos in 2021.
Keeping up with the modern trend and people’s preferences, there are loads of applications offering free photo editing options. However, there’re only a few of them that offer high-quality editing along with additional features too. In order to make the hunt for the perfect editing app easier, the article has compiled a list of amazing Free Photo Editors.
Free Photo Editor Apps to Enhance Your Photos in 2021
The top 10 Free Photo Editor for the year 2021 are:
If someone is looking for an app that lets one edit photos by simply dropping and dragging and creating graphics, Canva is a perfect choice. This Free Photo Editor super-fast and spontaneous app allows its users to edit pictures in a jiffy. With the bundle of features that the app offers, one can edit one’s pictures the way one wants to without learning the art of editing. The app has the following features:
- It has a huge collection of templates, literally. All in one has to do is to merely drop pictures within a present layout and later adorn it the way he wants to with the help of a myriad of tools available
- The edited pictures can be shared, printed, and exported easily.
- This app is also equipped with built-in support by using search, tabs, and articles with the aim to provide assistance if the user is stuck in any issue
- One can also add texts to images by using this application
- It has some amazing free icons also
- It also has additional features like Design Grids, Photo Enhancer, and Photo Vignette.
- The application also has a transparency tool.
- This application is a perfect pick for those who post pictures on social media regularly
- It makes as well as designs ebooks
- Canva proves to be an excellent choice for web presentations
- Unlike other applications, Canva offers many tools free of cost
- Canva fails to serve the purpose for those who want to edit their pictures just to remove/change the background of the image
- The font size is very small to be noticed
Enriched with the HDR effects, Fotor is capable of editing pictures, adjusting the color, size, and lighting in no time. It is, however, true that this Free Photo Editor app is not as rich in features as Photoshop, yet it does its work best within the limited resources available. With its RAW file processing, borders, color enhancement technique, the app, undoubtedly, does wonder. The features are:
- It shapes images
- It offers stickers too
- It has special features like photo collage, filters, alignment
- It can be easily operated on phone, web as well as on desktop
- Owing to the limited features, the app fails to create images from scratch.
- The app sponsors lots of ads
Photoshop is undeniably an uphill task, but with Adobe Photoshop Express Editor’s help, this challenging task has become somewhat easier. This Free Photo Editor tools that it provides are relatively easy to use and are in approach; that is, one does not have to be an expert in the art of photo-editing to be using this app. The Photoshop app does the following functions:
- It removes red-eye
- It also does some color correction job
- It is capable of changing and balancing colors also
- It can also change lighting, can resize an image, and can rotate an image as well.
- It is also enriched with features like Pop-colouring.
- It is a regular application that is not hard to use, yet it offers complex customization
- This does not have any compatibility issues as it compatible with all Adobe products
- It renders all those options that are required for making a picture immaculate and flawless.
- Some advanced features require cloud-membership which costs a few bucks
- It has a separate application for a photo organizer tool
- It is specified and designed in Flash, sparing HTML5 from its usage to the fullest.
Pixlr is considered to be one of the most convenient, user-friendly, and apt photo editing applications, which has the ability to edit images to the utmost perfection. Like other Photo Editing Tools, Pixlr also has ample features for creating an immaculate image imported directly from Facebook.
- It edits photos with the help of Dropbox
- It also has a magic wand
- It adds text to the image
- Has additional features like brushes, eraser, image retouching
- It is available on desktop and phones both
- It is capable of customizing the interface
- The app is so user-friendly and convenient that it is hard to find any flaw in it, so the only possible flaw the users may come across is the software sponsors’ irksome ads.
As the name suggests, Resizing app is an ideal choice for resizing images. The image resizes pictures in no time and with great convenience. To use the application, all one has to do is merely drop and drag a photo on the home page and select the way one intends to resize the pictures, i.e., by breadth, width, or height. Also, the rest is done by the app itself. With this Free Photo Editor app, it is also possible to compress an image in order to assure the quality and then simply pick any new format, be it jpg, png, or web. A few additional features of this amazing application are:
- It offers different editing options ranging from the width, height, custom size to percentage
- With Resizing app, compressing a photo is also possible
- It also allows users to crop a picture
- Resizing app also offers an option of picture optimization
- The Photo Editing App has an extension for Google Chrom
- Resizing App is very easy to use
- It converts TIFF and HEIC files into JPEG, PNG in no time
- Keeping in view all the advantages that the photo editing app renders, Resizing App does not seem to have many negative reviews; however, the only setback that this application has is its inability to offer additional photo editing possibilities.
As compared to other Photo Editing Apps, InPixio has by far the highest ranking in terms of its features, accessibility, speed, and cost. The Photo Viewer software is available for free, but it is also a full program; one is required to either opt for inPixio Photo Studio10, which costs around $49.99 or inPixio Photo Studio Professional Version which costs around $59.99. Some of the features of this amazing app are:
- The app has some super cool tools which can straighten buildings in the pictures
- Metadata can also be edited within the app in order to add highlights and copyright details
- The app is also capable of removing the background with the help of the “remove the background tool.”
- It has an eraser as well
- It offers the option of retouching and correction
- With inPixio, one can easily resize, remove background, crop, fix, sharp, and trim the pictures
- In order to keep up with the modern trends, the app also offers different filters
- The app does not sponsor any advertisement
- It does not irk users to upgrade the app
- The background remover tool does not render up to the mark results
- Some people are of the view that Pixi’s advertisements might be a bit exaggerated
- It adds watermarks on the pictures, which are edited from the free version
As the name suggests, the app is ideal for social media influencers, content creators, and bloggers who earn their livelihood by posting pictures on Instagram and other social media accounts. To serve its purpose best, the software is equipped with immaculate filters and color editing tools also. The app claims to have around 500,000 users. It has a free as well as a paid version. For just $4.99, one can enjoy a myriad of features.
- It lets users make a collage
- It natural enhancer to illuminate pictures
- It corrects the flaws by correcting blemishes, removing red eyes, and whitening teeth.
- Besides pictures, editing video is also possible.
- The free version is not as good as the paid one and also sponsors ads.
- There are issues of glitches also being reported
- The app is only suitable for mobiles and does not work on PC or Mac
VSCO is a basic yet powerful application that offers lots of options for editing pictures. It has a user-friendly interface, and it allows one to enhance and edit pictures with the variety of filters available. However, the free version only offers around ten filters. In order to have access to all the amazing tools and features, it is recommended that the user get a paid membership of the premium version, which costs around $19.99 annually.
- The app can correct the skin tone
- It can remove blemishes
- It also offers clarity
- It has its own social media network
- The camera renders some amazing features, like white balance and ISO.
- In order to enjoy the best features, the app exhorts its users to get the paid membership
- The app is compatible with mobiles only
- It is not ideal for social media influencers as the edited results are not outstanding
- It forces its users for up-gradation
Befunky is a cool photo-Fixer application. It lets one get cool, high-quality pictures. With the bundle of collage that it offers, it is possible to make a Facebook banner as well as images for other social media accounts. This Free Photo Editor application also allows one to save the Dropbox or Google Drive images and later share them on other social media networks.
- The app is quite fun to use
- The editing tools have immense varieties
- It does not offer any eraser tools
- In order to enjoy additional features, one is supposed to pay for it.
As the name hints, this free, online software is compatible with Android and IOS and is meant for professional photographers who want to add more perfection to their images. This Free Photo Editor app is mainly designed to provide a variety of filters to change and add effects. Moreover, the app brings layers in use to remove, apply, or add them according to their own will.
- The software has a variety of brushes and non-destructive editing tools.
- The images are quite professional.
- The app is somewhat complicated and is more suitable for the professional users
- There is no autosave option here, and if a person forgets to save the image, all the effort will go in vain.
How to know which is the best Editing Software?
To know which software would cater to one’s needs, one should consider the format, organizing tools, photo sharing, and standard editing tools. These are the Free Photo Editors that are enough for both professional photographers as well as for those who do it for aesthetic purposes.