Is the 0x0003 error preventing you from using NVIDIA GeForce Experience? If you are having this issue, you have come to the right place. So let’s get right into it and see what causes this GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 and how to fix it.
Try updating your drivers for a new game when you get NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error 0x0003.
How to Fix GeForce Experience Error 0x0003 on Windows 10
Close All NVIDIA Processes
To fix this problem, simply end all active NVIDIA processes in the system’s background. When one of these processes gets stuck, it may cause the others to get stuck as well.
1. Start the Task Manager by right-clicking on the computer’s name.
2. Click on the Processes tab to go back to step 1.
3. To view the active NVIDIA processes, do a right-click and choose Properties (one by one).
4. Click on the Finish task button when you’re done.
5. If error 0x0003 persists, try restarting your computer.
Enable and Restart All NVIDIA Services
Enable and restart all of the NVIDIA services listed in the Services app to see if that helps. Restarting a failed service should fix the problem.
1. Type ‘services‘ in the Windows Search bar.
2. After that, double-click the Services icon to start it.
3. Nvidia services can be found on your computer by scrolling to the bottom of the list.
4. As a starting point, make sure their status is set to Running. It’s a sign that your device is using the corresponding services.
If the Status of the Service is set to Stop, you will have to restart the service manually.
5. When you right-click on an NVIDIA service, choose Refresh from the context menu that appears.
6. Check to see if error 0x0003 is still present.
Some users were able to resolve the problem by setting all NVIDIA services’ startup types to Manual. To do this, select Properties from the context menu of the right-clicked NVIDIA service. Then, by selecting Manual from the Startup Type drop-down menu, you’re ready to go.
It will require you to start each of the services one by one, which can be time-consuming.
Disable Background Processes
The GeForce Experience app may be hampered if you have other programs running in the background. Reopen Task Manager and end all running programs and processes.
If you’re not using Microsoft Edge while playing a game, for example, end the process.
Check Your NVIDIA Install Location
Error 0x0003 may appear if NVIDIA was installed on a different drive and changed the app location. Take, for example, installing NVIDIA on your C: drive for example. However, you then edited your Registry and relocated NVIDIA to your D: drive.