Do you want to know that how to Get Spotify Premium for Free? If Yes, Then Read on to find out how to enjoy millions of your favorite tunes without spending a dime.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is 1 of the most popular music services online. They allow 20 million tracks that you can search for, play, & download (with a Spotify Premium plan).
You can Get Spotify Premium for Free, only signed up. Nevertheless, the free plan limits you to shuffle play only, & you can’t listen to some new music.
Besides Spotify Premium, you can download songs, you won’t be interrupted with ads, and you can jump unlimited songs. You can further create radio stations of all your favorites, including podcasts.
Spotify offers 3 Premium plans: one for students at $4.99/month, one for individuals that take $6.99/month, and a family plan (for up to 6 members) costing $14.99/month.
If these monthly membership payments are still too much to pay, you can get a premium plan for free using 1 of the methods below.
How to Get Spotify if it’s not obtainable in your country?
While Spotify is 1 of the most popular music-streaming services around, sadly, it’s not available everywhere. The reasons may vary, but in most circumstances, it’s happening because of the music licensing agreements with the record labels. Therefore Spotify itself has to place geographical restrictions.
The application will try to determine your location via the IP address you use every time you log in, and therefore if your country isn’t on the list, you’ll see the geo-blocking technique in action. Nevertheless, if you still want to move forward to obtain the playlist of your favorite band, the only way to succeed the restriction is to change your device’s IP address with the help of a VPN service.
Any VPN service using servers worldwide creates a virtual encrypted “tunnel” to preserve your online connection. No one can view your location, where you’re performing or what you’re doing.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free
Many people think Spotify to be 1 of the best music apps out there, and it’s valuable to know how to Get Spotify Premium for Free on your iPhone. Spotify works on iPhone & Android devices along with tablets and the computer. There are some simple ways to Get Spotify Premium for Free.
Signing up for a Free Spotify Account
- Follow the actions below to sign up to Spotify for free:
- Start the Spotify web page (https://www.spotify.com/) in your preferred browser;
- Press the Get Spotify Free button.
- Sign up with both your email address or Facebook account:
If using an email address: fill in the form with all the necessary information like username, email, password, date of birth, and gender.
If using Facebook: click on the Signup With Facebook button, type in your login details (email address, phone & password), and click the Login button.
Join A Friend’s Family Account (Simple if you know Someone)
If you know Someone with a Spotify group account, you can request them to let you be one of the 6 members who get to enjoy the free premium service. Odds are you know a family member or friend who has Spotify Songs.
Multiple Trial Accounts (Easiest but a Nuisance)
1 way to Get Spotify Premium for Free is to sign up for the 3-month FREE trial version. Of course, you will have to utilize multiple accounts and different email addresses, which could get cumbersome over time. It’s not the most useful method, but it will give you a sampling of what the premium version allows.
Install Spotify++ With an Installer App (more complex but effective)
1 way to enjoy Spotify Premium Free iOS 13 is to use an installer app to get Spotify++ on your iPhone. Don’t bother, and you don’t need to Jailbreak your iPhone to do this. You can do this step using TweakApp, TatuApp, AppValley, or Cydia Impactor.
To use Cydia Impactor, you will require to use your PC or Mac to install.
- On your Computer or Mac, open a browser & visit the Cydia Impactor home page.
- Pick the right installation file for your operating system & download it to install. You may have to open the folder to view the installer.
- Now attach your iPhone or Android device to your Mac or PC through a USB cable.
- Utilize this link (this link) to download a modified Spotify Music variant for your iPhone or Android device.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the iPhone IPA or Android APK file onto Cydia. You may have to insert your iCloud password on your iPhone.
- The application will now show up on your phone. Click to start it. You may have to “Trust this application” again using the process above.
- You are all settled and can now enjoy Spotify Premium.
Follow these Moves for TweakApp, TatuApp, or AppValley:
- Completely uninstall the Spotify application.
- Open Safari on your iOS device & navigate to the app page: (TatuApp’s home page, AppValley home page, TweakApp home page).
- Utilize the “Install Now” button to install the application on your device.
- The first time you click the symbol to open the program, you will notice “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management on iOS 13/12 or Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management on iOS 11 to trust the app.
- Open the application and search for Spotify++ and download the app.
- Once downloaded, you can now begin using Spotify Premium with all the features.
The techniques above are the best ways to Get Spotify Premium for Free and begin enjoying millions of songs or podcasts.
This article is for informational purposes only. We’re not affiliated with any of the applications mentioned above and highly recommend you to respect the copyright holder’s rights.