Convert your ebook file to PDF to make it more convenient to Access, Suppose you want to view your ePUB files in a printable document and Convert ePUB to PDF with a web-based tool. Also, You can use a desktop ebook converter to add metadata and edit your converted PDF document in Microsoft Word.
In this article, Instructions apply broadly to all web browsers and operating systems.
How to Convert ePUB File to PDF Online.
TheZamzar is an online ebook converter that allows you to turn ePUB files into PDFs without downloading any software. So, To convert ePUB files with Zamzar:
1. Open the Zamzar Official website in any web browser & then select Add Files.
2. Select the ePUB File (s) you needed to convert to PDF.
3. Select Convert to, then select PDF from the list of options.
4. Select Convert Now.
Tips: Check the box by Email when done if you desire to receive an email with a link to the converted PDF file.
5. Now, Select Download when the conversion is complete.
Tips: You can utilize these same steps to convert a PDF file to ePUB format.
How to Convert ePUB File to PDF With a Desktop Ebook Converter
This Online ebook converters like Zamzar don’t allow you to make changes to your ePUB File. If you need to add metadata or change your ebook’s cover, use a free desktop ePUB converter like Calibre instead. Well, To convert an ePUB file to PDF format with Calibre:
1. Open Calibre & select Add books to open the Select books dialog box.
2. Select now the ePUB File you want to convert to PDF.
3. Here, Select the ePUB File to highlight it, then choose Convert Books to open the Convert dialog box.
4. Set the Output format to PDF.
5. Now, add or change the metadata as needed, then choose OK to return to the Calibre library.
6. In the left pane, pick the arrow beside Formats to expand the list and choose PDF.
7. Choose your PDF file, then select Save to Disk to save the PDF file to a folder on your computer, cloud account, or removable media.
Different converter apps produce different results, and therefore if the PDF file doesn’t look the way you want, you could just use a different ePUB to PDF conversion tool. Hence, When you work with online and desktop ebook converters, you won’t know what you will get until you try. Instead, you can edit the PDF file yourself to see the exact results you’re looking for.
How to Edit the PDF File in Microsoft Word
There are many online PDF editors available. Also, there are desktop apps that can handle the editing job. For instance, Microsoft Word is a popular desktop app that edits PDF files & saves files in PDF format. To edit a PDF File in Microsoft Word:
1. First, Open the PDF file in Microsoft Word.
2. Select OK to convert the PDF File into a form that can be edited in Word.
3. Make any changes you need to the PDF file, then select File.
Tips: While you are making changes, this file is saved in Microsoft Word format.
4. Select Export now.
5. Select Create PDF or XPS to open the Publish as PDF/XPS dialog box.
6. Navigate to the folder you need to save the PDF file in, then select Publish now.
Final Words :
IF you have other favorite PDF Converter not featured in this article, please share them in a comment box below. Additionally, let us know what makes them your perfect options.