Customer relationship management (CRM) is a cloud-based business solution, also applicable in the real estate business. CRM apps can help you streamline your business processes and improve your profitability through better ways of managing customer data. It can be used to generate leads and supporting real estate sales management. How can CRM apps benefit real estate businesses?
In this article, you’ll learn how your real estate business can benefit from using CRM apps. This will help you achieve your short-term and long-term business goals and keep your business thriving and succeeding.
1. Smart Automation: Fast and Easy Transactions
When it comes to reliability, storage solution, and security, CRM software is one reliable platform. Wherein smart automation makes real estate business operations more convenient and straightforward. As CRM software gathers data automatically, real estate investors can make faster and easier business transactions. The best real estate CRM handles repetitive tasks accurately and efficiently.
Here’s how CRM’s smart automation works:
- Marketing Automation: It encompasses various marketing tasks that were usually done manually in the past, such as sending emails, lead generation, and synchronizing email. It serves the top and middle of the sales funnel, focusing on automating recurring marketing tasks at multiple points. Thus, it covers everything, from the first time a prospect comes in contact into the system until converted to a customer.
- Sales Force Automation: Sales force automation involves tracking every customer interaction during the sales process. This includes property buyer or seller emails, calls, investor meetings, and so forth, to avoid overlapping marketing efforts and better gain maximum results.
- Service Automation: Customer service automation of CRM apps may include AI-powered chatbots, customer self-service pages, automated responses, and case routing for new tickets. It helps reduce manual labor and provides prompt and excellent customer service.
2. Hit Real Estate Sales to the Max
Technology revolutionizes how clients view prospective properties in the market today. CRM enables you to close deals on a high note in much easier manner. Since most real estate deals come from word-of-mouth and referrals, it’s important to nurture clients over time. In this way, you can turn them into advocates, generating valuable referrals.
Here’s how you can use CRM to close more deals successfully and hit your sales to the fullest:
- Easily share client information with your team, identifying sales pipeline positions, concerns, and restrictions.
- Set up scheduled prompts to connect with your clients at their utmost convenient time to push through the sales funnel and potential follow-up clients.
- Gauge the readiness of your client by using the 360-degree customer view of CRM. By doing so, you’ll know the best ways and the best time to engage with less risk and hassle to your clients.
- Integrate your CRM with your social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. In that way, you can access social profiles so that you can meaningfully engage with your customers and pitch more sales.
- Notify clients with relevant information while on your website and enable location-based customer communication to acquire more leads and sales.
3. Onboarding and Continuous Training for Professional Development
With CRM, you can train and expand your employees, from onboarding to continuous learning for professional development. It means that you can add more expert mortgage brokers or real estate agents to your in-house team to close deals faster at the best rates.
4. Develop Better Relationships
Reliability is a crucial aspect of developing stronger relationships. However, when you tend to get busy, important emails and calls may get neglected. Using a CRM app makes tracking a lot easier with greater accountability.
If you tell a client to call them on Tuesday, you must fulfill your promise and use CRM to set a schedule to notify a day before and on that day itself. In short, CRM helps you stay in touch to create a better client relationship.
5. Make Better Business Decisions with CRM Analytics
You can take advantage of technology, such as CRM, as a catalyst for real estate. Real estate agents usually feel they’re so close but tend to end up with trigger happy buyers who withdraw at the last minute. You might be putting tons of hours into a specific deal that won’t even yield a few hundred dollars.
CRM analytics help you to easily identify your clients’ preferences and segment them to make a good deal. You’ll be able to identify more profitable clients and the number of resources applicable to close a sale. As CRM software has the best reporting tools, you can easily access data to make sounder business decisions.
Best CRM Features for Real Estate Businesses
1. List Management
This feature should be your top priority. It allows you to customize data, creating custom lists based on dates, offers, deals, commissions, and events., attaching property documents and details with the listing.
2. Lead and Contact Management System
CRM software allows you to categorize people based on the referring party, leads, clients, and competitors. Split between hot and cold leads and the old and current client to better manage sales and marketing campaigns.
3. Email Platform
Email is a professional way to communicate with your prospects. It’s a good idea to find an email platform with a good combination of email templates with built-in keywords. Look for a drip email feature that sends automatic replies, like a “thank you” email sent when a user subscribes to your newsletter.
4. Mobile Capability
Choose a cloud-based real estate CRM that’s compatible with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices that work on both Android and Apple. By doing so, you’ll have better controls in place, safeguarding sensitive data.
5. Other Platform Compatibility
Choose a real estate CRM that is compatible with other platforms, such as Google Docs and MS Office, for easy use and to avoid technical complications. Choose a CRM app that’s tailor-fit to your industry sector for effectiveness and efficiency.
CRM software is a must-use for every real estate business. This innovative tool helps you store, access, process, and audit customer data. Consequently, you get the buy-in of your prospects by consistently following up buying or selling intention and eventually closing more sales. Also, CRM apps enable real estate investors to make sounder business decisions and stay more competitive, especially during the current financial and health crisis.