Facebook is one of the communication centers for marketers. They post event, ad and other stuff through word, and, of course, videos. However, the problem pops up accordingly, including long uploading course or error caused by oversized videos. For that reason, people have the need to compress video for uploading to Facebook. We testes some video compressors, and here we’d like to introduce WinX Video Converter for its nice compressing performance.
Features of WinX Video Converter
WinX Video Converter functions comprehensively. Many users concern about video quality damage after compression. Well, we found it not a problem for this video resizer. Why? Let’s find out together:
- It shrinks video file size by a high ratio—up to 90%. 1GB to 100MB can be achievable. In this way, your videos will be uploaded to Facebook easy and fast.
- It reserves intact video quality after compression. Images will not be blurred, so it ensures your video quality on Facebook.
- It reduces video size at a 47X real-time faster speed. Usually, marketers have to make publish something on social media in time, so this video resizer can help you improve work efficiency and make sure that important videos will be there in the right time.
- It has one-stop solutions. Except for compressing and converting videos, editing is accessible as well. Users can cut, crop and add subtitles, etc.
- It can virtually compress any video you throw at it. Hundreds of inputs make the format of video not a problem, so do the outputs.
How to Shrink Video for Facebook
Large video size is quite annoying when we try to upload it to Facebook. Here are specific steps to shrink video using WinX Video Converter:
Step 1: Click “+Video” button on the upper left corner to load video file. Or, you can drag the file from desktop onto the interface of the software.
Step 2: There pops up the “Output Profile” window.
Recommended: choose “MP4 Video” (h.264+aac) from the “General Profile” category, then click “OK”.
Also, you can scroll down the category and find “Facebook Video”, and choose “MP4 Video (MPEG4)”
Noted: There a slight difference between them—the compression efficiency of h.264 is a little bit higher.
Step 3: Tap on the “RUN” icon to start compression.
In addition, there are something more you can do to reduce video size with WinX Video Converter. For example, setting relative video values in the parameter. Commonly, users will choose to lower video resolution to reduce its size. Also, you can get access to the video bit rate, but you have to be careful about this, because it is possible that the video will be unwatchable if you lower the bit rate too much. And, it has to be mentioned that changing the video frame rate will possibly have influence on the smoothness of playback. Moreover, the editing function can be helpful, too. Cutting out redundant parts of video and cropping its image can also reduce the file size.
Facebook is of much importance for marketer in business field, and it’s unavoidable to post videos. For some users, problems like lengthy wait while uploading is acceptable to a certain extent. However, some video size is too large that it’s beyond the maximum video size required by Facebook. WinX Video Converter will be the right solution for its optimal balance between video size, quality and compressing speed. Reducing video size for uploading to Facebook is not as complicated as think in this way.
Other Tips About Compressing Video for Facebook
- There are also some other ways to share video on Facebook. For instance, you can upload it to your YouTube channel and share the link on Facebook. Additionally, online video compressing tools helps as well. They are easy to use. However, online tools usually have limitation on the video size, and the file uploading course sometimes is long. Sometimes users can see ads while using online tools. For example, the maximum video file size is 500 MB and it takes 10 minutes to upload a 100 MB video clip on Clideo.
- There are different video types on Facebook, including Facebook stories, 360 video, and ads, etc. Here is the recommended setting for file size and video length if you want to post these types of videos.
Facebook stories: Max 4GB; 1-15 seconds.
Facebook 360 video: 1-26GB; Max 241 minutes.
Facebook ads: Max 4GB; Max 241 minutes.
Facebook instant experience video: Max 4GB; Max 120 seconds.
- Facebook video cannot be more than 10 GB. You’d better pay attention to the uploading course, because even if your video is smaller than 10 GB, it can take quite a while to upload, and the process may not so smooth. Therefore, to get off the risk you can compress the video to a smaller size first,