Snapchat Is among the most popular apps, be it on Android or iOS. The capability to create Snapchat Streaks and send them to various friends is something we could never get tired of, and this also provides us all the more reason to stick to the photo-sharing program.
In this article, we guide you to install Snapchat on pc and mac.
While Facebook-owned apps such as WhatsApp and Instagram have their respective web variations, the Snapchat Web regrettably does not exist. But do not worry, I have got you covered and I will inform you how to get Snapchat on PC, both for Windows and Mac.
Before we take a look at the steps you need to follow to use Snapchat on PC, let’s first get to know Snapchat a bit:
What is Snapchat?
Even if you are not a social media addict, you should know that the basic concept of Snapchat is to upload vanishing photos and videos, and even send or receive the 24-hour media.
Aside from applying the abundance of filters on Snapchat to the videos and photos you want to upload, receive or send, Snapchat may also be used to play a few games on the program or play around with the various fun geofilters on the program. Trust me, after you begin using the filters, you’ll get hooked on to it.
How To Get Snapchat On Windows?
As there is unavailability of Snapchat on
PC, there is a simple way to get Snapchat on Windows by installing an Android emulator Bluestacks. Android emulators mimic an Android Device surroundings on your computer and enable you to run Android programs in your Computer, which can be difficult to install.
This can be done by following some pretty easy steps:
- Head to the Bluestacks website and download Bluestacks (Android Emulators).
- Once Bluestacks is installed, you have to double-click on the dialogue box to get the installer.
- Open the installer to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, the Bluestacks’ App Store pops up wherein you have to log in with your Google account.
- Following this, an Android smartphone-like window appears where the Google Play Store lies; you just have to open it, look for Snapchat and download it.
Once the whole setup Procedure is done, You can start using Snapchat on Windows PC by logging in with your Snapchat credentials and start Snapchatting. To clear the mist, you must have a camera onto your PC. Even though you can view other people’s snaps, then posting yours will demand a camera.
Nonetheless, it won’t affect the In general usage and disregarding multiple pop-up messages proves to be an Simple hack to use without a camera.
How To Get Snapchat On Mac?
The process of Accessing Snapchat on Mac is similar to getting it for a Windows PC:
- You are required to set up Bluestacks emulator from the Bluestacks site.
- Follow the actions mentioned before as the different prompts appear on the screen after the installer is found.
And using the app is pretty simple; Click on Snapchat icon that is present from the Bluestacks program. Next, sign into Snapchat via the login page with your Snapchat ID and password, and you are all set.
While this is a workaround for Snapchat on Mac, Mac’s App Store Will soon support various apps, together with Snapchat being among these. So, At some point, you would only have to download from there!
Leave a Reply