Google Drive is one of the Most leading cloud storage services in the world. So, How to Share Videos on Google Drive? This can be used on tablets, laptops, and even smartphones.
This will allows you to easily upload and store your documents, images, videos, and other file types. Plus, you can share these files with anybody you like without effort. This also uses in videos.
Suppose you want to learn how to share Videos on Google Drive, follow our article below.
How to Share Videos on Google Drive
This is easy! All you have is to follow these steps below :
- First, you need to log in to your Google account. So, You can do so by visiting Google.com. Tap on the “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the screen. Now, enter your email address & password when prompted;
- Then, Once signed in, click on the grid icon next to the words “Gmail images.” This is basically where you can find all the Google apps;
- Next, In this list, find “Google Drive” and click on it. This is a triangular-shaped icon;
- Here, if you don’t have any video in your Drive, you can upload one by tapping on the “New” button top on the left side of your screen. Tap on “File upload” and choose any video from your computer. Suppose you already have a video in your Google Drive, you can proceed to the next step;
- Now, Locate your video file and left-click it. A list of options will open up;
- Tap on “Share”;
- Well, From here on, there are two ways of sharing your videos with other people. The first one is to type in the email address of the person you want to share the video with. To do it, click on “Add people and groups” and type the email address;
- Suppose you want to change the permission type, click on the button below the settings icon. You can select between “Viewer,” “Commenter,” and “Editor.” If you select “viewer,” the other person will only be able to view the video. Suppose you choose “Commenter,” they will be able to view and comment on it. If you select “Editor,” they will be able to make edits to the video.
- Now, After you have entered the email address of the other person & have chosen your desired permission type for the video file, then click “Send”;
- This second way to share your videos on Google Drive is by using links. It can be done from the same window that opens up after step number 6;
- On this window, under “Get a link,” click on “Change to anyone with the link”;
- Here, In the next window that comes up, click on “Copy link.” Hither too, you can change the permission type of the file;
- So, When you have copied the link, click “Done.”
You can share now this link with anyone using any method you like. Also, You can send the link through chat apps like Whatsapp or other social media apps such as Twitter or Facebook. Or You can send the link through email. Once the other person receives it, they will be able to open the video you shared.
How to Download the Video from Google Drive?
Well, Let’s say you want to download Videos on Google Drive. This is a pretty straight forward process. Follow these above steps up to the fifth step. Then, heed these simple steps:
- Tap on “Download”;
- Then, A new window may appear asking you what you want to do with the file. You can select to save it to your computer.
Also, Check :
So, Sharing videos that are stored in your Google Drive is a pretty easy and straightforward task. By following this procedure in our article, you will be doing it with no effort.