Do you want to switch Android files to Mac or Mac to Android?
Don’t think about that. Don’t worry. We have the best solution for the seamless migration of data from any of these OS systems.
You may not be disappointed, but Mac OS is not running well on Android devices. If you are using an iPhone or iPad, there is no issue with sharing data between the unit and the server. You will need some third-party cloud storage to work with Android, but it is very sluggish. You first upload cloud files and then update cloud files. It also requires dual commitment.
Instead of importing and saving the same info, many people want a simpler and simpler solution. This is where MacDroid functions well, serving as a bridge for the transition of Android Transfer App and data.
How To Android link to Mac by USB
No special cable or complex cloud solution is needed for MacDroid. Whenever your Android system is attached to your machine through USB, it will function smoothly. Open it after the download of the MacDroid. In its main menu, go to Devices and connect your Android appliance to Mac.
If the system is a plugin, you can use the ADB (Recommended) or the MTP communication mode and use any move to access your Android data on your screen. Upon completing the link, locate the unit in the Finder folder and move the unit and the Laptop data.
System Requirements for apps
MacDroid functions like an Android-Mac bridge. It provides the transition between Mac and Android of images, videos, music, and files. You require macOS 10.10 or more to use MacDroid. For Android or MTP users, there is no strict condition.
I have defined one MacDroid function that facilitates the file transfer between Android and Mac by treating your Android computer as an external Mac hard disk. But this is not MacDroid’s only feature.
You can also install storage on an Android computer internally or externally. You can read the MicroSD card without it being taken from your computer. You can edit files without going to any other computer on your Android device. This will save you a lot of trouble in viewing files and editing certain files from cloud storage or related service.
How is MacDroid to be used?
- On your Android smartphone, you don’t need to update something.
- On your Mac, download and install MacDroid. When you first launch MacDroid, it will show you a basic GUI with all its functionality and a quick way to create a MacDroid.
- You need to activate USB debugging on your Android computer to work with the app. The developer menu will do this.
- You can trigger it by taping your build numbers on the program details or about the settings app’s phone portion if there is no creation menu onyourAndroidsmartphone in the Settings app.
- Once USB debugging has been turned on, it prompts you to connect your computer. If you choose to use USB Debugging, click “Select always for this computer.” You can see an app to query you. From this move, MacDroid takes it and makes the phone in Finder open.
Why should you purchase the edition pro?
A free trial for seven days is given for MacDroid. The pro edition is just $1.67 a month. You can move data from Android to Mac only for the trial version and not Mac to Android. The professional edition allows you to move data in all directions between Android and Linux.
You can also edit your Android application pro-version files right on your device. You still get daily upgrades and patches in addition to this extra feature