Handling PDF files might tax you, but you can make things more convenient with PDFBear. Many people keep on using this online software, and they enjoy it for free. If you want to convert or compress your PDF documents, there’s nothing to worry about because PDFBear has the right tools for those processes. So here’s how you can handle your PDF files using the features of PDF Bear.
PDF to Word
If you don’t possess the right tools in converting your PDF document into a Word file, you can find the best solution in PDFBear’s PDF to Word online tool. This kind of technology is hard to master, and only a few online services can offer and support this conversion process. However, PDF Bear made it possible so that users can easily convert their PDF files into a Word file. In less than 20 seconds, you can already access the converted file.
In order to cater your PDF to Word converting needs, this platform has collaborated with Solid Documents so that anyone can transform their data with the best quality possible. You only need to do the “Drag and Drop” method and allow the system of PDFBear to do the job for you. Follow the simple process below on how to use the PDF to Word online converted:
- Choose the file and place it in the conversion bar.
- The converter will start extracting and scanning the PDF pages.
- It will then do the conversion quickly.
- Users can now use the newly converted file or download it.
If you want to compress your PDF files and use it for something, PDFBear provides the perfect tool for compressing them quickly. It is one disadvantage that compressing a PDF file will somehow risk or compromise the quality. Some people are embracing this method, but that’s not how it should be. With the compress PDF tool of PDFBear, you can break this standard because it can compress your PDF files while maintaining its quality. So here’s how you can easily compress your PDF files:
- Pick the PDF files that you want to compress using the compress PDF tool of PDFBear.
- Select the needed option.
- The system of PDFBear will start compressing your file.
- After that, you can begin downloading or sharing the compressed PDF document.
HTML to PDF
PDFBear’s HTML to PDF conversion tool is another feature you should use to handle your PDF files. This feature can provide the most convenient way to convert your HTML file in a few clicks. Aside from being convenient, the HTML to PDF tool will keep the file’s quality without encountering problems. Saving or sharing an HTML file might be difficult sometimes, but with this online converter, users only need to paste the HTML or URL data, and PDFBear will handle the rest for you. Here’s how to do the process:
- Select the HTML file or put the URL that you want.
- The PDF conversion tool will start converting your HTML file to a PDF file.
- The conversion process will finish soon.
- The converted PDF file is now ready for you to download or share.
If you frequently handle PDF files, using PDF Bear will make your life easier. This platform will help you convert, compress, and even merge your PDF files easily. With that said, all the functions of PDFBear come with a straightforward procedure that even a newbie can smoothly perform.
Aside from that, this platform is also the most secure and safest PDF managing tool that you can access on the web. Even though the quality of PDFBear functions is superb, you can use them at zero cost.