When switching to a new operating system, you’ll want to be patient. It’s possible you don’t know how to do the most basic computer tasks, like taking a screenshot or splitting the screen. You’ll get used to the new operating system, but it will take some time. This article will show you how to Take a Screenshot on a Chromebook Laptop the most quickly and efficiently possible.
How to Screenshot on Chrome
I’ll show you how to take various types of screenshots on ChromeOS. So without further ado, let’s get started!
How to Take a Full-Screen Screenshot
1. Ctrl and Show Windows must be held down simultaneously to bring up the Show Windows menu.
Note: The “Show windows” key has a rectangle with two lines as an icon and six keys from the left on the keyboard.
2. The screenshot you took will appear in the lower right corner of your screen.
3. Click on the image to make changes.
How to Take a Partial Screenshot
1. To open Windows in Safe Mode, press Shift, Ctrl, and the Show Windows key all at once.
2. The cursor on your screen will change to a crosshair icon. By clicking and dragging, you can select the area of the screen you want to capture.
3. The screenshot will be taken once you have released the mouse button.
ChromeOS lets you take screenshots in three ways: full-screen, partial, or just the currently open window.
Use the menu in the below right corner to take a screenshot. For example, select a time and then take a screenshot.
How to Find Saved Screenshots on Chromebook
Your Chromebook’s Downloads folder, located in the Files app, contains all of your screenshots. You can save your screenshots to Google Drive instead of your Chromebook’s hard drive if you prefer.
1. Go to the Downloads folder by going to Files > File Explorer > Downloads. 2.
2. Select the screenshots you want to save to Google Drive and click “Save to Google Drive.”
3. Save the file to Drive by clicking on the Share button and Save to Drive.
How to Take Screenshots on ChromeOS Tablets
Hit the Power & Volume Down buttons simultaneously on a ChromeOS tablet to take a screenshot of the entire screen.
Additional screenshot options can be accessed by holding down the Power button and selecting Screen capture.
ALSO SEE: HBO Max Not Working on Roku
Hold down the Ctrl and Show windows keys on your Chromebook at the same time to take a screenshot of your entire screen. If you merely need a portion of the screen to show, press and hold the Shift, Ctrl and Show windows keys simultaneously. Your Chromebook’s Downloads folder receives new screenshots as they are taken and saves them automatically.
To take a screenshot on a Chromebook laptop, what method do you prefer to use? Could you please let me know by leaving a comment on this page?