There has been a remarkable growth in video usage over the past few years. It is not going to slow down soon. Hence, it is not a big surprise that video ads have become indispensable tools in marketing. Video ads are beneficial on social media platforms like Facebook.
Although there are many social sites, Facebook is still reigning over others with billions of users across the world. When it comes to social media marketing, Facebook seems to be the most popular platform. Including video ads in Facebook marketing is a wonderful way to get you and your brand noticed and to attain the results you want.
1. Short, sweet, interesting and to the point
A study says that the average attention span of humans is just eight seconds. So, you must deliver relevant content as early as possible to grab the attention of the users. The most important information should be front-loaded. Your brand should be promoted right away as soon as the ad starts. The length of the video should not be more than 15 seconds, although Facebook allows videos up to 31 seconds.
Your video is not going to capture the attention of the viewer unless it is interesting. The video should flow like a short story. It should be unique and memorable.
Make sure your ad focuses on a single theme. Don’t try to dump too much information in a single video. If you have good content and if you are not sure how to convert it into a great video, you should try InVideo. Its video ad creator feature makes the process of video creation easier and quicker.
2. Target your audience
Targeting makes Facebook video ads very effective. It increases the number of ad conversions and lowers the cost per conversion using Facebook marketing agency London.
- The Facebook audience can be divided into three groups- cold, warm and hot. It is the warm audience that you should target. The warm audience refers to people who are already familiar with your brand. They are the ones who are interested in your product and have liked your posts but have not tried your products yet. The warm audience can be converted into prospective buyers by targeting.
- You can build a list of targeted customers with the help of Facebook Lookalike Audiences. The list helps you to find potential buyers who have the same characteristics as your existing buyers. To target your audience, you should first select the location. Then continue with age, gender, and language. As you keep on selecting, you should have a close watch on the size indicator too. While selecting the audience size, going for smaller numbers is better because the chances of precise matching with the characteristics of the source audience are more. Showing your ads to the right people is important.
3. Test all components to find which works better
You have created your ad. You have selected your target audience. Now it is time to test the different variables to find out which works better. If your Facebook ad is not working, it means you haven’t tested all the components.
What are the components to be tested? It includes the call to action, the copy variations, the starter image, the various edits of the video, the comparison between single image ad and single video ad, comparison between a single video ad and carousel ad, comparison between two single video ads, comparison between square video and portrait video and the inclusion of a link etc.
After testing, you should use the results of the tests to find what your target audience liked. You will be able to see if the ad is hitting the target audience or not. Testing helps in optimizing your Facebook ads to improve the performance of the ads.
4. Re-engage the audience
The next step is to analyze and categorize the audience into six categories:
- The audience who viewed the ad for 3 seconds
- The audience who viewed the ad for 10 seconds
- The audience who viewed 25% of the video
- The audience who viewed 50% of the video
- The audience who viewed 75% of the video
- The audience who viewed more than 90% of the video
It would be best if you used this analysis to start re-engaging the audience. People who have viewed more than 90% of the video are the best option for re-engaging. They are more likely to take the desired action followed by people who watched 75% of your video. These people may still be in the decision-making process. They may be in a dilemma about whether to take action or not. Re-engaging or re-targeting the visitors will make sure that they take the desired action.
You must remember that the video should be of high quality. You can use the video created for Facebook on multiple social media platforms. You can make use of a YouTube editor from InVideo to create stunning videos in a jiffy. Why should you waste time making videos when you can make them easily with InVideo features? Instead, use your precious time to make plans for growing and expanding your business.
Leave a Reply