While the other brands are not that popular with the same “household name” as the fame as brands like Omega, Rolex, and Panerai, There’s a lot of top luxury watch brands where the more you dig into the more you know the history that makes you more fascinating to know. Whether you’re a fan of bulletproof tool watches, vintage-inspired design, or you’re just a watch fan of history there’s a surprising volume of talking points related to these amazing watches. While there aren’t enough words and pages to tell every single detail of the history of each of the brands today, we’re going to dig more into archives and give you an idea about the brand from both a historical and technical perspective.
What are Considered Luxury Watches?
There are endless watch brands on the market to choose from, whether vintage, gold watches, leather, and a lot more, but which watches are considered Top luxury watches? From outstanding craftsmanship to exceptional performance or the history they make in line with the watchmaking. Many factors determine if a watch brand can be labeled ‘luxury’. As leading luxury watch experts, we will discuss what brands are considered luxury, what defines a luxury watch, the best luxury watches on the market and how you can upgrade to a luxury watch of your own. Here is the list of most luxury watches in the market.
1.Oris Big Crown Pointer Date – This Oris watch is a must-have for those who appreciate comfort and a must-have on your collection and yet if you desire a vintage luxury watch with a modern design, you must have this. It has the classic look and a coin-edge bezel and cathedral hands. It comes with a leather strap that can contour one’s wrist. Nonetheless, it is still considered one of the best Oris Watches out there that you must have.
2. Rolex Submariner Date – When it comes to the best luxury watch Rolex’s Submariner Date is a must-have. It was launched in 1963, the Submariner set the standard for diving watches. The Submariner Date is available in various metal, dial, and bezel combinations, allowing the wearer to find their perfect style.
3.Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 DD – This affordable starter luxury watch has been admired for its adventurous spirit and this is a perfect match for young professionals. In 1963 Carrera debuted as a chronograph for professional racecar drivers. This watch was named after the car racer Carrera Panamerica in Mexico during the 1950s.
4.Cartier Ballon Bleu – This is the best luxury watch for ladies, Cartier’s Ballon Bleu. The Ballon Bleu has quickly become a modern classic with its bold and feminine look that every woman wants. The elegance of this watch cannot be understated by anyone. This Ballon Bleu has been seen on many celebrities such as Kate Middleton, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Miranda Kerr. Wearers can customize the case sizes, metals, and colored straps to make Cartier’s Ballon Bleu truly their own.
What Makes a Watch Luxury?
Now that we know the list of Luxury watches, Let’s now explore what makes them qualify as luxury watches
- Craftsmanship: Luxury watches are composed of hundreds of minuscule parts that must fit them and function flawlessly together to power the watch. These watches need exceptional precision from the master of these watchmakers, with certain timepieces even requiring years to design and construct.
- High-Quality Materials: To ensure amazing performance, luxury watches must be made with high-quality materials, such as 18kt gold, carbon fiber, and synthetic sapphire crystal. This kind of luxury watch requires exceptional materials to have smooth performance and of course an expensive look of the watch.
- History: We should expect that this luxury watch has a rich history in the past because many luxury watch brands are long established in the watch-making industry. These companies have a rich history filled with groundbreaking innovations and achievements such as the first water-resistant case or perpetual calendar, as well as consistently producing expectational timepieces.
- Longevity: Luxury watches can last a lifetime. Of course, this is one of the main reasons why most people buy luxury watches because they expect this feature from a piece of an expensive watch. They are specially designed to last for decades and stand the test of time, with proper care and regular servicing, you can easily pass your luxury watch down for future generations to enjoy.
We can call a watch luxury even though it doesn’t have a crystal on the design or even not gold and not being made by one of the most famous watchmakers. A watch can be called luxury by history itself, especially if this is from your loved ones. To visit our website just go to watchshopping.com to check more luxury watches.
Leave a Reply