Hello, everyone! For today I prepared a very useful and important post about what are the reasons to migrate from Angular JS to Angular. In my opinion you want to know these reasons. In this post, I want to highlight the difference between AngularJS and Angular. To my mind it will help understand why migrating from AngularJS to Angular is important for creating better user interfaces. It seems to me developers use various versions of Angular for web and mobile front-end development.
So, let’s get started.
What’s the difference between AngularJS and Angular?
Firstly, I want to tell you what Angular is. Angular is a well – known framework made for building web applications. It’s well adapted to small and bigger applications, so it is worth learning and using. Secondly let’s discuss what AngularJS is. AngularJS is a basic framework for progressive web apps.
So, at this point you’ve read interesting facts about AngularJS and Angular. And now let’s move to the next point. In this point I want to introduce you to reasons to migrate from AngularJS to Angular.
A few Reasons to Migrate from AngularJS to Angular
So, I don’t want to waste your time. Let’s begin to read this really important point.
AngularJS does not provide mobile development support but Angular does. This renders AngularJS a bit antediluvian in this age of mobile-first computing.
Angular is much faster than AngularJS. Developers maintain that if built perfectly Angular applications can be up to five times faster than AngularJS applications. As you can see AngularJS is popular among web developers.
AngularJS has ideas of scope and controllers, which are relatively rigid and less reusable. It goes without saying Angular uses an architecture based on a hierarchy of elements and services. It allows the reuse of the components while developing their testability and maintainability.
As you can see I tried to demonstrate a few reasons to migrate from AngularJS to Angular.
Advantages and disadvantages
As everything in this world AngularJS and Angular has advantages and disadvantages. Here I want to list the main advantages and disadvantages but you must always remember your own choices depending upon your specific requirements.
Angular – advantages
- Angular applications can be performed both on browsers and mobile devices.
- Angular is at least five times faster than AngularJS due to a much better algorithm for data binding and a component-based architecture.
- The independent elements are easier to replace, maintain, and scale-up.
Angular – disadvantages
- Angular is also sometimes called a verbose language because the elements are arranged in a very difficult way.
- The command-line interface of Angular is much loved by the engineers but they also complain that its documentation is not complete.
AngularJS – advantages
- AngularJS supports faster coding and prototyping, decreasing development times immensely.
- Clean and organized coding makes AngularJS codes highly reusable.
AngularJS – disadvantages
- The developers must be familiar with MVC architecture to use AngularJS.
So, in this last point, I introduced you to the advantages and disadvantages of AngularJS and Angular.
Taking everything into account I want to say that you’ve read a very important post about “What are the reasons to upgrade from AngularJS to Angular.” To my mind you understood all points. But the most important were reasons to migrate from AngularJS to Angular. Here is the list of them:
- Mobile Support
So, also you’re reading advantages and disadvantages of AngularJS to Angular.
Thank you for reading this post.